Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2013

Tuesday'zzz

Heiii Guys !!!!!

Since Christmas is coming closer and closer I'm more and more getting into christmas feeling ;)
I especially love wearing red and mainly bright colors during this advent season. So my outfits must include a bright scarf or funky gloves or a cool knitted bonnet, as long as it keeps you warm and cosy!
Todays outfit is very very bright why I preferred to hold back with the accessories. Some simple rings and my Tomas Sabo charm bracelet were a good match to my wonderful burberry handbag.

I wish you all a wonderful advent season <33






red coat by H&M 59.90 CHF
red scarf an oldie from my granyiiii :-**
shoes by Ochsener Shoes 99.90 CHF
shoulderless white top by Tally Weijl Sale 15.00 CHF
knitted sweater, which I bought in a market in Montpellier for 10.00£
thick black leggins by Zara 59.90 CHF



Feel free if you want to go more glamorous! Rig up your casual Outfit with  a pair of stilettos and a suitable clutch. 
Now your outfit is ready for a nice evening dinner or an amusing date!





Next post: some christmas and prom outfits ;)