Donnerstag, 26. Dezember 2013

Rainy-Day

"Incy Wincy spider climbing up the spout
Down came the rain and washed the spider out..."

lately it's been raining all the time so I decided to go for a rainy-day outfit with cute boots and umbrella. Christmas feeling aren't gone yet, thats why I decided to spice up my outfit with some cute X'Mas accessories like a red bow or a knitted scarf to keep me warm just as a pair of leg warmers.




red coat H&M 59.90 CHF
black skirt 14.90 CHF
red jumper Chicorée 14.90 CHF
leg warmers H&M 12.90 CHF
scarf H&M SALE 10.00 CHF
riding boots (I don't remember the price any more but I think something about 120.00 CHF)
handbag market from Luino 5£
pearl bracelets Claires 19.90 CHF
red bracelet Six Sale 9.00 CHF
red beaded watch market from Singapoor 27.00 $


hahhaha ... ups my bow is lying on the ground ;-D






I really felt like putting a bow "fingernail-sticker" to suit the season





<33