Mittwoch, 25. Dezember 2013

Christmas-Outfit

Heiiii Guys

OMG yesterday night I finally created my first blogging video for Youtube!!! I was sooo excited and still am, but I hope you like it ;)
Today is Christmas and I hope you guys are all having a joyful and blessed day!
Here is my Christmaseve Outfit including accessories I was wearing last night to our Christmasdinner-Party with my friends and relatives... I hope you like it;)
Unfortunately it rain's in streems today but I really feel like posting a christmas rainy day outfit for you <3
I hope you're all well and please subscribe or comment on twitter, instagram, facebook, blogger!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS AND VIEWERS ;-***









Pink Crop Top ZARA 12.90 CHF
Sparkling skirt ZARA 79.90 CHF 
Shoes from Luino market 25.00€
White fake-fur coat Tally Weijl (sry can't remember the price anymore... It was a gift I got a long time ago)
Colloured beads-necklace from Singapore 19.90$
Bracelettes also from singapore each 4-5$











<33